- Tips for clients’ year-end giving
- Life insurance: A key charitable planning tool for certain clients
- Philanthropy tips and trends
- Clients want to know: What’s deductible and what’s not?
- Spotting opportunity: Moving from a commercial fund to the Community Foundation
- Charitable planning and women clients: Three mini-case studies
- Smart disaster giving can offer predictability to the unpredictable
- Keep your eye on clients’ appreciated stock–always
- For clients who may sell a business, the time to think charitably is right now
- Helping your clients get organized: Structure is a critical step in multi-generational philanthropy
- Legacy giving: A conversation that’s full of opportunity
- Retirement plans to charity: Understanding the “trifecta” of tax benefits
- Tax scrutiny: Should clients worry about the IRS’s bigger budget?
- Here’s what we’re reading
- Turmoil in banking and technology: Optimism for charitable giving?
- Proposed legislation: Is better deductability back on the table?
- Disaster giving: Perspectives for your clients
- Hidden no more: Designated funds and field-of-interest funds
- Giving a business to charity: Stack the odds in your client’s favor
- Client conversations: Why your 2023 agenda must include charitable giving
- It’s not too early for spring cleaning: Make this the year to help clients get organized
- In case you missed it: Three tax tips worth smiling about
- Celebrating the new Legacy IRA and a boost for QCDs
- It just keeps getting better: Why charitable gift annuities are having a moment
- Valuable conversations: Why it’s smart to talk with clients about charitable giving
- How NFTs are connecting makers, investors, and donors with causes they love
- Five of 2022’s most asked questions about Qualified Charitable Distributions
- So long, 2022: Important charitable tax planning reminders as the year winds down
- Strong year-end giving in a bear market: Donor advised funds come in handy
- It’s a big deal: Answering clients’ questions about GivingTuesday
- Adopt a “donor beware” attitude when clients make non-marketable gifts
- Hanging in there: Charitable giving in a challenging economy
- Disaster Philanthropy: Your clients and the important role of individual philanthropy
- Counseling your clients about nonprofits: The good, the bad, and the big leaps
- Inherited IRAs: Big headache or big opportunity?
- Highly-Appreciated Stock: If your client missed the ideal window, it’s still not too late to support charity
- The “I’s” have it: Two key topics for client meetings
- Cryptocurrency: What it your clients own it and you don’t think they should?
- Back to Basics: Reminding clients about wills, trusts, and charitable bequests
- Summer legislative updates – and looking ahead to sunsets
- Farms, tax planning, and funding a family legacy
- Bunching, long-term appreciated assets, and the fruits of helping younger clients plan their charitable giving
- The community foundation edge: Personal knowledge, QCD eligibility, and public support
- QCD enhancements: Steps forward and fingers crossed
- Planning for retirement and giving to charity: Intertwined solutions in economically puzzling times
- Playbook: Helping clients organize their giving through a donor-advised fund
- Finding the good, giving as a wealth strategy, and an open invitation
- QCDs: Good News and Important Reminders
- Income Timing: A NIMCRUT Could Hold the Key
- Social Consciousness: Today’s Expectations of Advisors
Want to receive these as they are published? Join our email list.