Mission grants provide support for a wide range of programs and projects, administered by nonprofit organizations that address the diverse needs of residents of the Pioneer Valley.
- To view overall eligibility guidelines for applicant organizations please click here.
- Additional Mission programmatic eligibility guidelines include:
- All potential grant applicants must schedule a phone call with the Mission Program Officer by February 9, 2018 in order to be eligible for this grant competition.
- All outstanding final grant reports must be submitted by current grantees and approved, via email, by a CFWM program officer by January 18, 2018.
Mission programs or projects must include:
- A set of activities that are conducted during a specific period of time.
- Clearly stated results.
- Include a realistic project budget.
- Financial information that demonstrate the organization’s overall financial health.
- A programmatic focus that further promotes the applicant organization’s mission.
- Preference for an overall award portfolio that represents the following sectors: arts and culture, education, environment, health, housing, and human services as well as organizations of various budget sizes.
- Please click here to view activities that are ineligible for funding from any of CFWM’s grant programs.
- There is a minimum of $700,000 available for Mission grants in 2018. Based on CFWM geographic fund restrictions we anticipate awarding grants that benefit residents as follows:
- 60% of funding for Hampden County, with significant proportion of funds targeted to Springfield
- 20% of funding for Hampshire County
- 20% of funding for Franklin County
- Grant range: $2,500 to $25,000.
- Duration of grants: Up to1 year from grant award date; project timeframe defined by applicant.
Grant Process (See alert at the top of page)
- All applicants must schedule a discussion with the Mission Program Officer by February 9, 2018.
- Applications must be complete including all correct attachments at time of submission.
- Application opening: January 5, 2018
- Schedule call with Mission Program Officer: Prior to February 9, 2018.
- Submission deadline: February 16, 2018
- Reviews/site visits: April – May, 2018
- Decision date: May 31, 2018
- Notification to applicants: Mid-late June 2018
Application and Related Materials
- For grant FAQ’s, please click here.
Sheila Toto at firstname.lastname@example.org.