Capacity grants provide support for internal improvements that in turn enhance a nonprofit’s capacity to advance its mission.
- To view overall eligibility guidelines for applicant organizations please click here.
- Additional Capital programmatic criteria include:
- Fiscally sponsored organizations are only eligible for support to enable them to achieve 501(c)(3) status.
- To view the Capacity Framework, including eligible and ineligible activities for Capacity grants, please click here.
- Please click here to view activities that are ineligible for funding from any of CFWM’s grant programs.
- Grant range: $1,000 to $15,000
- Duration of grants: Up to 1 year from grant award date.
- All applicants must schedule and complete a discussion with the Capacity program officer 10 days prior to the grant deadline. Click here to schedule a call.
- Applications must be complete including all correct attachments at time of submission.
- Application opening: July 16, 2018.
- Submission deadline: September 7, 2018.
- Reviews/site visits: Not available.
- Decision: Not available.
- Notification to applicants: Not available.
Application and Related Materials
- Application preview: Not available
- Application portal user guide
- For grant FAQ’s, please click here.