Our 2018 Grants Information Outreach Session is open for registration!
Click here to register for our event on June 20, 2018.
The Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts (CFWM) grants over $8 million annually to nonprofits through a variety of funding and training opportunities. Some grants are awarded through a competitive grant application process, while others reflect an advised fund donor’s recommendation. These grants all have a single goal: improving the quality of life for residents of the three counties of the Pioneer Valley – Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin.
Nonprofits and individuals can get information about specific competitive grant offerings by clicking on any of the programs below:
- Fiscally Sponsored Projects/Entities
- Current/Recent Award Recipients by Grant Program
- Grantee Log-In
The Community Foundation recently received funding from the Barr Foundation to support dedicated efforts in the Arts and Creativity sector for 2018 and 2019. These funds will support:
- Capacity building training and small grants for small and medium sized nonprofits, particularly those supporting communities of color or other economically or geographically areas that have been underserved;
- A planning process to explore the development of a regional arts “hub” or network that supports the Pioneer Valley and Hilltowns;
- Training and convenings or nonprofits that supports dialogue and understanding on how diversity, equity and inclusion are essential elements of a strong arts sector; and
- An Innovation grant program to spur initiatives that will be game-changing for the sector.
More information on these initiatives will be available later in 2018.