Thursday, December 3, 2020
10:00 – 11:30 AM
The research is in – 60% of people in North America prefer to give online. Revenue from individual online gifts grew by 19% over the past year. But are you making it easy for your donors to give on digital platforms?
During this virtual workshop, digital fundraising expert Julia Campbell will show you, step-by-step, how to build, launch, and promote a digital fundraising campaign, including the best ways to use the variety of channels at your disposal (website, email, blog, social media). We will also cover how to use offline methods to augment your digital fundraising, and how to evaluate your success and measure results.
Skills, knowledge and attitudes to be addressed
- How to navigate the latest changes and trends in the social media landscape – what fundraisers need to know;
- How to use digital channels to build and deepen relationships with current donors and prospects;
- How to manage digital fundraising tasks at a small nonprofit with limited capacity;
- Free and low-cost tools you can use to enhance your digital fundraising on a shoestring budget;
- Real-world examples from small and mid-size nonprofits.
About the Presenter
Julia Campbell has a long history of helping nonprofits find success using digital storytelling strategies.
A Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (Senegal 2000-2002), a mother of two energetic kids, and a lover of activism and social causes, Julia helps nonprofits build movements and connect with supporters by effectively harnessing the power and potential of online marketing and social media tools.
Julia’s clients include small community-based nonprofits and large universities. She also offers small group coaching sessions, workshops & seminars and online trainings.
The author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits and How to Build and Mobilize a Social Media Community for Your Nonprofit in 90 Days, Julia’s blog about online fundraising and nonprofit technology is #3 on the Top 40 Nonprofit Marketing Blogs and Websites for Nonprofit Marketers and Fundraisers and is consistently featured in the list of Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world.
She resides north of Boston with her husband and two children.