In this constantly changing world we are all living in, you need to stay nimble and creative in your approach to reaching out to your donors. Join Jenn Hayslett, highly rated fundraising trainer and coach, for two interactive workshops on how to engage your donors and encourage them to keep giving to your organization during this complex time.
What should you say to your donors? How to effectively communicate and ask donors for support during Covid
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
The pandemic has changed how we communicate — but most of your donors still want to support your important work.
During this session, we will explore how to –
- Craft intentional and clear messages that speak directly to your donors.
- Gather and share your clients’ stories in a respectful and inclusive way that explains your impact to your donors.
- Segment your messages to communicate the importance of your nonprofit’s work and ask your donors for support using print appeals, e-appeals, social media and website,
- Build a diverse and inclusive communications advisory team to review your messages and materials so that you are speaking to your multiple audiences with a voice that supports racial, gender, and economic justice.
The Time is Now: How to Have Successful Donor Fundraising Meetings on Zoom
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
In this interactive online workshop, you will learn how to confidently reach out to your donors using Zoom or other video conferencing platforms.
In this workshop you will:
- Receive a customizable Training Manual that gives you the tools and scripts you need to invite your donors to meetings and ask them to support your organization.
- Learn the Connecting Conversations Model to help you ground yourself in meetings with donors.
- Have a chance to practice participating in meaningful, goal- directed conversations with your donors.
- Increase your skills and confidence to make your online donor meetings successful.
About the Presenter:
As a leadership and professional development coach Jenn Hayslett works with individuals and teams to develop clear goals and design action plans to achieve them.
In her work as a consultant, Jenn partners with nonprofits to articulate powerful stories of impact and supports Boards, Executive Directors, and staff in developing the confidence and skill to successfully ask for support. Her specialty is in building and improving relationship-based fundraising programs for small and mid-sized nonprofits, honed through 25 years of leadership experience.Jenn’s engaging presentation style makes her a highly-rated presenter. She is a certified trainer, facilitator and consultant and received her coach training through Coaches Training Institute (CTI). JennHayslett.com