COVID-19 Response Fund for the Pioneer Valley
The COVID-19 Response Fund for the Pioneer Valley is a cross-sector partnership, spurred on by MassMutual’s $1,000,000 commitment. Our other partners include:
- Berkshire Bank
- Beveridge Family Foundation
- Bulkley Richardson and Gelinas
- BIG Y
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
- Irene E. & George A. Davis Foundation
- Dietz & Co. Architects
- Greenfield Cooperative Bank/Northampton Cooperative Bank
- Keady, Foard, Montemagni, UBS Wealth Management
- TD Charitable Foundation
- Westfield Bank
And individual donors throughout the Pioneer Valley. We welcome others to join.
Funds will be administered on behalf of the partnership by the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts and will support Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire Counties.
To learn more, please check out the FAQ which answers many common questions we are hearing from the community.
For interested partners, please contact the VP for Philanthropic Services, Ellen Leuchs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquiries and interview requests, please contact Paul Robbins at email@example.com.
To our nonprofit community, we want to know how the crisis is impacting your work. Please share with us here.