COVID-19 Response Fund for the Pioneer Valley
The COVID-19 Response Fund for the Pioneer Valley is a cross-sector partnership, spurred on by MassMutual’s $1,000,000 commitment. Funding from the Massachusetts COVID-19 Relief Fund has significantly expanded our grantmaking. Our other partners include:
- Barr Foundation
- Berkshire Bank
- Beveridge Family Foundation
- BIG Y
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- The Boston Foundation
- Bulkley Richardson and Gelinas
- Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
- Costello & Leiter, P.C.
- Cove Hill Partners
- Irene E. & George A. Davis Foundation
- Delta Dental of Massachusetts
- Dietz & Co. Architects
- Eversource Foundation
- Fallon Health
- Greenfield Cooperative Bank/Northampton Cooperative Bank
- Keady, Foard, Montemagni, UBS Wealth Management
- KeyBank in partnership with First Niagara Foundation
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Amelia Peabody Charitable Fund
- People’s United Community Foundation
- TD Charitable Foundation
- Vertex Foundation
- Wagner Foundation
- Westfield Bank
More than 525 individual donors throughout the Pioneer Valley have also contributed! Thank you all!
Special thanks to WWLP-22News, The Republican, and MassLive.com for sharing news about the Response Fund and generously donating advertising and public service announcements.
We are also grateful to GiveGab for their in-kind donation of software services.
Learn more about the COVID-19 Response Fund for the Pioneer Valley and how the fund is helping your neighbors in Hampshire, Hampden, and Franklin counties.
We welcome more partners in this relief and recovery effort! Please contact Vice President for Philanthropic Services, Ellen Leuchs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquiries and interview requests, please contact Paul Robbins at email@example.com.
Pioneer Valley nonprofit community: Please tell us how the crisis is impacting your work.