Are you an administrative professional seeking to work for a mission driven organization that supports a commitment to improving lives in the Western Mass community? The Community Foundation is looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves, can-do professional to support the work of our Philanthropic Services division on a part-time basis.
In this role, you’ll work primarily with the Vice President helping with calendaring, correspondence, and follow-up with colleagues within the Foundation, as well as donors, contractors and others, and provide some support to the division’s team of 7. This position is critical to the Vice President’s work, and thus the division’s work. At times, the work will demand a quick turnaround. Other times you’ll help with longer-term projects. Most importantly, this position requires a quick learner with an eye for detail, who is organized and collegial. Because you’ll be talking with a variety of people each day – from donor to nonprofit leader, to colleague – you’ll need strong interpersonal skills. We’re looking forward to welcoming a new team member soon.
- College degree or the equivalent experience
- Some prior related work experience
- Highly organized and ability to handle variety of tasks simultaneously
- Systems thinker
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills including comfort speaking with and working with donors.
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Positive, team-oriented and problem-solving disposition
- Active learner, eager to build new skills
- Strong computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong writing skills.
- Interest in and commitment to improving lives in our community
- Development experience a plus.
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, please submit your cover letter and resume to search firm United Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be filled as soon as possible, and applications will be considered on a rolling basis until an offer is accepted. EOE.