Are you a business analyst with strong database management skills, interested in using your background to positively impact the region?
The Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts has created a new position on its IT team. The business- and data-analyst will work collaboratively with Foundation staff and other stakeholders to leverage technology and data to drive productivity and innovation. In this role, you will apply best practices in business analysis, database and information management, project oversight and process implementation to create efficiency and provide and analyze information critical to the Foundation’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to use your technical and business skills to positively impact Western Mass!
- Business analyst duties, including working collaboratively with end-users to collect information to develop and support processes, systems and reporting which will drive productivity and efficiency;
- Database management and data analysis, utilizing SQL and relational databases (Access, with knowledge of industry-specific systems a plus) to write queries, and track, analyze and report on data and metrics;
- Training on and troubleshooting technical and data-related platforms;
- Oversight of workflow efficiency, project management and process mapping efforts.;
- Support of overall IT operations including security, end-user experience and data integrity.
To successfully implement these initiatives, you must have 2-5 years of related tenure, a degree in information technology in a related field (or equivalent), and a proven track-record in managing similar responsibilities. Nonprofit experience, and knowledge of FIMS and/or Foundant/Blackbaud products a plus.
We hope we’ve intrigued you. If so, please submit resume and cover letter to search firm United Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 26, 2021.
The Community Foundation is committed to increasing equity and opportunity so that all who live in the Pioneer Valley have access to a satisfying quality of life. We believe that a core strategy to this end is advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion both within our organization and within the larger community we serve. We strongly encourage applications from individuals who reflect the diversity of our region’s 3 counties and 69 cities and towns. EOE