Valley Gives is partnering with the Shea Theater in Turners Falls and WRSI to get the word out about Valley Gives Day and to promote the work of participating nonprofits. This year will be the opportunity for 8-10 organizations to have approximate 2 1/2 minutes of airtime on WRSI during the morning and evening commutes.
Requirements for Consideration
- Organizations must complete this form stating their interest by end of day April 20.
There will be between 8-10 slots available; each of approximately 2 1/2 minutes. Organizations will be selected as follows:
- 1 small org from each county
- 1 medium org from each county
- 2-3 others
Factors considered for selection
- Content of submission
- Geographic distribution
- Diversity of issue-area/programmatic focus of organization
- Organizations that serve traditionally under-represented populations
- If necessary to make a decision: Organizations that respond sooner will get preference