Sponsors are leaders in the Pioneer Valley community. Support for Valley Gives is a powerful way to demonstrate to customers, business peers and to the general public that your business values a strong nonprofit sector that is able to meet the array of needs and interests of our Valley. We invite you to join with us in promoting the important work of over 450 nonprofit organizations throughout the Pioneer Valley.
The Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts is seeking your support as a sponsor to:
• Contribute to prizes given to participating organizations
• Support the operations of Valley Gives so that the Community Foundation can be the backbone for logistics, enabling nonprofits to focus on the work of engaging the community and fundraising.
Valley Give 2016 Stats
Select visibility statistics:
- 9,596 donors from 67 towns in the Pioneer Valley
- 454 organizations from 52 towns/cities in Pioneer Valley
- 19,421 page views of Valley Gives website
- 52,800 Twitter views ( May 1- May 10)
- over 2,100 reaches via Facebook post
- Advertising: local TV, radio and multiple newspapers including Republican/MassLive, Gazette and Recorder
For more information and to establish a sponsorship, please email Jenny Papageorge at JPapageorge@communityfoundation.org