The following documentation is need for Valley Gives 2017 registration.
- Guidestar Profile URL
- Digital version of their IRS Determination Letter to upload
Fiscally Sponsored Organizations
- Important: Deadline for fiscally sponsored groups to register is 5:00pm on Friday March 31, 2017.
- A completed Fiscal Sponsor Certification form
- Documentation of board approval from sponsoring organization
- Audited or reviewed financials for sponsor organization – this is only in instances when an entity is being fiscally sponsored, not for 501(c)3’s registering on their own.
- A fully signed copy of the written agreement between the fiscal sponsor and the sponsored organization documenting the relationship and the charitable nature of the undertaking. The written agreement can be a contract, Memorandum of Understanding, or a grant agreement. (This agreement can take various forms but should include the start and end date of the relationship, confirmation that the sponsoring organization will provide accountability and oversight, signatures of board or person who can sign contracts, and agreement that fiscal sponsor will retain financial records for sponsored group).
Religious organizations/churches operating under a church 501(c)3
- 4 –digit group exempt number
- Statement of Authority
- Documentation of link to “parent” organization
Form for programs of a municipality – a public school (K-12), a library or a council on aging