- For Most Nonprofits: Registration closes on March 16, 2018 at noon.
By the March 16 deadline, the registration form should be fully complete with all required fields, all required documentation should be submitted, and the orientation done.
- For Fiscally sponsored groups: Registration closes on March 5, 2018 at noon.
By the March 5 deadline, the registration form and all necessary materials must be uploaded for review by Valley Gives staff.
Click on the link below to begin registration. You will be asked to search for your organization to avoid duplicate registrations. It is best to search by EIN (Tax ID) but you may also search by organization name and contact email address.
For your convenience: pdf of registration form
Important Notes Regarding Registration Process:
- Please check here for Valley Gives eligibility
- Please check here for required documentation
- Please do not complete the “Our Story” field at this time. Improvements to Kimbia later in January will make editing this field easier. Please wait until receiving an email from the Community Foundation before completing this field.
- After you begin your registration, you may save it at anytime
- After submitting your registration you will receive an email confirming receipt. This does not mean you are registered.
- It will take a few days for Kimbia and CFWM to review each application. Once approved, you will receive a final approval email. You will be able to access your profile page.
- Kimbia does not provide registration troubleshooting – this is being done by the Community Foundation. If you have problems registering or updating your profile, please email Valley Gives staff at ValleyGives@communityfoundation with email subject line: PROBLEMS
WATCH ORIENTATION WEBINAR
In order to have your registration approved, you will need to have attended the January 9, 2018 in-person orientation or watch the online recorded webinar. You will receive an email receipt after logging into the recorded webinar.
WHAT TO DO AFTER REGISTERING
Each organization can have only one email address associated with its Valley Gives account. This email address, associated with your organization’s Valley Gives contact person, will receive an email receipt after registering. It will look like this and you’ll be asked to set up a password.
Log in to your profile here: https://givingday.kimbia.com/login