Registration is open from Feb. 3 to April 16.
**Note: fiscally sponsored groups have March 31 deadline since CFWM/Kimbia need 10 business days for due diligence)
For your convenience: pdf of Registration form
- After you begin your registration, you may save it at anytime
- Please check here for Valley Gives eligibility
- Please check here for required documentation
- After submitting your registration you will receive an email confirming receipt. This does NOT mean you are registered.
- It will take a few days for Kimbia and CFWM to review each application. Once approved, you will receive a final approval email. At this point, you will be able to access your profile page.
- Kimbia does not provide registration troubleshooting – this is being done by the Community Foundation. If you have problems registering or updating your profile, please contact Valley Gives staff at ValleyGives@communityfoundation with Subject line: PROBLEMS
WATCH ORIENTATION WEBINAR
In order to be approved and have your registration finalized, you will need to watch the online webinar (in-person orientations took place in Jan & Feb). You can watch the webinar at any time at: http://communityfoundation.org/valleygives/webinar_confirmation_form/
WHAT TO DO AFTER REGISTERING
The email associated with the Valley Gives contact person will receive an email. It will look like this and you’ll be asked to set up a password.
Log in to your profile here: https://givingday.kimbia.com/login
Note: When you set up “My Story” on your profile page, you’ll need to use some basic HTML to make it look pretty. Here are some easy instructions.
FORGOT YOUR PROFILE OR PASSWORD?
Click here to get prompted for login information – https://givingday.kimbia.com/external/lookup/81c7936563926ff8e71339fdde1fe989
This will allow you to search for your organization. Once selected, it will generate an email to the Valley Gives contact email address. You will then be able to re-set your password if necessary.