Peer-to-Peer fundraising allows your supporters to fundraise on behalf of your organization by creating a “mini-campaign” that champions for your cause.
Peer-to-Peer fundraisers will have their own personal fundraising page tied to your fundraising campaign, event, or Giving Day where they can set their own fundraising goal, share their personal story, and can easily manage their page on GiveGab so your best supporters can be your best fundraisers too!
Recording of Peer Fundraising conference call: https://youtu.be/QmxMd-5KgIk
When Can I Add Peer Fundraisers
Your organization may add a peer fundraiser at any time, including May 1.
GiveGab help articles
- What is peer fundraising https://support.givegab.com/expand-your-organization-s-reach-through-peer-to-peer-fundraising/frequently-asked-questions/what-is-peer-to-peer-fundraising
- Best Practices for Peer Fundraising https://support.givegab.com/expand-your-organization-s-reach-through-peer-to-peer-fundraising/best-practices/best-practices-for-peer-to-peer-fundraising
- Recruiting peer fundraisers for your organization https://support.givegab.com/expand-your-organization-s-reach-through-peer-to-peer-fundraising/best-practices/recruiting-peer-to-peer-fundraisers-to-support-your-organization
- Motivating your peer fundraisers https://support.givegab.com/expand-your-organization-s-reach-through-peer-to-peer-fundraising/best-practices/motivating-your-peer-to-peer-fundraisers
Email for questions/support
- Sara Etelman email – email@example.com – Sarah Etelman of Girls Inc. has generously offered to share her experience from an organization’s perspective about using peer fundraising on GiveGab
- GiveGab customer success – Customersuccess@givegab.com Customer Success can provide technical support about using peer fundraising