How Donations Work
- Donations made through Valley Gives are received by K-Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, affiliated with the Kimbia giving platform, and then granted to the designed organization.
- Donations designated to eligible participating organizations are 100% tax-deductible and irrevocable.
- Donations will not be refunded.
- Donations via the website may only be made via credit or debit card.
Minimum donation: The minimum donation is $10.00. There is no maximum donation
Processing Fees: Total of 5.99% per donation. (3.0% credit card processing, 2.9% Kimbia). Donors can pay for processing fees when they donate ($70K raised in 2016)
Donations on Behalf of People: On donation form, people can designate if they are donation in honor of, in memory of, or on behalf of.
- Kimbia sends organizations checks around June 15th, 2017. Does not do Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- Processing fee is 5.99% (3.0% for credit card processing, 2.99% for Kimbia). Donors can cover fee