STUDENTS RENEWING MASS MUTUAL SCHOLARHSIPS
Students who have been previously awarded a Mass Mutual Scholars or Mass Mutual Career Pathways Scholarship are eligible to renew their awards for up to three consecutive years beyond the original award. Students must continue to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of B- or higher, as defined by the college or university the student attends
- Attend a two or four-year college in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island or Vermont
Students who wish to renew their scholarship must follow the application process below.
- Complete the application for renewal sent in June by the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts (CFWM)
NOTE: The application for renewal is a separate application from the CFWM Scholarship and Interest-Free Loan Program’s online application (available from January 1 to March 31).
- Provide a copy of your academic transcript which includes all courses taken to date, with grades, including Spring 2019 grades
- Return the application and transcript to CFWM by the deadline provided on the application for renewal
For more information on about MassMutual visit www.massmutual.com