The Community Foundation works with community groups and 501(c)(3) organizations in the following ways:
- Grants The Community Foundation grants over $7 million in funding annually to nonprofits seeking support for their mission and operations. Grants are made through several programs, some through a competitive process, some by invitation, and others at the recommendation of donor advisors. We make scholarship grants to many local colleges through our scholarship program.
- Nonprofit Agency Funds: The Community Foundation administers many charitable funds established by nonprofit agencies in the Pioneer Valley in order to provide a more solid financial foundation for their work.
- Planned Giving: The Community Foundation will administer planned gifts, which benefit permanent funds at the Foundation supporting nonprofit organizations of the Pioneer Valley.
- Other resources available at the Community Foundation include a laptop computer and video projector for loan and use of the Richard A. and Marie M. Stebbins Board Room.
- For additional information, please visit the list of Resources to learn of others in our community who assist nonprofit organizations
CFWM Community Outreach Sessions for Nonprofit Organizations Seeking Grants