The deadline for the 2019 Mission Grant Application has passed.
Mission grants provide support for a wide range of programs and projects, administered by nonprofit organizations that address the diverse needs of residents of the Pioneer Valley.
CFWM strives to make grants in a wide variety of sectors (i.e., arts / culture, education, environment, health, housing and human services) and to organizations of varying budget sizes to ensure a diverse award portfolio.
2019 Important Dates:
- Pre-application discussions: January 2, 2019 – February 8, 2019
- Application opens: January 7, 2019
- Submission deadline: February 15, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST
- Reviews/site visits: April – May, 2019
- Decision date: May 29,2019
- Notification to applicants: Mid-late June 2019
Mission Program Officer Sheila Toto at firstname.lastname@example.org.