Capacity/Organizational Effectiveness grants provide support for a nonprofit’s internal improvements in capability, knowledge, or resources that in turn, strengthen its organizational (not programmatic) effectiveness to advance the organization’s mission.
Opens in July 2019. Additional information will be posted in mid-June 2019.
- Grant application opens – currently planned for July 10, 2019
- Grant application submission deadline: currently planned for September 6, 2019
- Funding decisions will be made by mid/late December 2019
- Pre-application phone call calendar opens: end of July 2 2019.
- Pre-application phone call calendar closes: August 30 2019. (after this without a phone call, organizations cannot apply)
Application and Related Materials
- Application preview – not yet available
- Application – not yet available
- CFWM Organizational Effectiveness Framework (reference to this is required in application)
- Recommendations for developing a Capacity Grant
- Application portal user guide