Capacity grants provide support for a nonprofit’s internal improvements in capability, knowledge, or resources that in turn, strengthen its organizational (not programmatic) effectiveness to advance the organization’s mission.
- Grant application opens – currently planned for July 10, 2019
- Grant application submission deadline: currently planned for September 6, 2019
- Funding decisions will be made by mid/late December 2019
- Pre-application phone call calendar opens: end of June 2019.
- Pre-application phone call calendar closes: end of August 2019.
Application and Related Materials
- Application preview – not yet available
- Application – not yet available
- CFWM Organizational Effectiveness Framework (reference to this is required in application)
- Recommendations for developing a Capacity Grant
- Application portal user guide
Information about the 2018 Capacity Grants can provide some context regarding the Capacity Grant program. It is important to note that this information does not reflect 2019 guidelines.